Germany: approx. 5 - 14 days
EU: about 8-20 days
Please read carefully before purchasing:
These items are B-goods from customer returns.
The devices have been cleaned with isopropanol, are fully functional and complete. (Packaging may be missing or damaged)
You will of course receive the full warranty and we will assume the manufacturer's guarantee in accordance with the manufacturer's conditions.
The Aromed 4.0 is a Precisely temperature-controlled hot-air vaporizer and requires some practice to operate and is therefore recommended by us for experienced users.
But once you get the hang of it, you'll find yourself in a powerful device with a smooth, pure vapor rich in active ingredients.
Due to the materials used, the active ingredient vapor is free of harmful substances and the aroma remains absolutely unadulterated.
After switching on, the Aromed 4.0 needs about 3 minutes to heat up.
With it it is possible to inhale a good 90% of the active ingredients from the material.
The effect and well-being sets in within a few minutes.
- releases approx. 90% of the active ingredients from herbs
- Active vapor is free from harmful substances and impurities
- intense, aromatic steam
- quick effect after a few minutes
- Vaporizing herbs, oils and concentrates
- Heating time approx. 3 minutes
- Power Supply: 90-250V
- Rated frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Temperature: 60°C - 235°C
- Temperature selection in steps of 1 °C or 2 °F
- Temperature display selectable between °C or °F
- Microprocessor: NEC
- Total power: 60W
- Hot Air Source: UV-free 12 volt halogen bulb
- Pharma central number: PZN 15863474
- WEEE Reg. No.: DE 20306693
- Pharmacy Product Number: PPN 11 1586347423
Scope of delivery:
- AroMed 4.0 herbal vaporizer white
- water filter
- Herb holder with sieve
- Silicone hose with glass mouthpiece
- transport case
- operation manual
- IEC power cord
More from the treasure trove
WEEE reg. no. DE 20306693